Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baseball and Programming

So today I missed my programming class due to a few things, but I've really got an itch to do some more progamming.  Hopefully I can get a project done in the next day or two and get this incomplete from last semester out of the way so I can work on the MOD project as my main priority.  

Speaking of the MOD project, it's going fairly well.  I'm going to be working on the technical document for the project in the next few days and then get together with Cullen to get the programming doc done so we can get down to business.  Vincent has been doing most of the design doc and other documentation himself as the project lead.  Things seem to be coming along quite nicely - even if we've lost a couple members already.

Game 4 of the ALCS is today.  Hopefully my Red Sox will make a comeback and tie the series at 2-2.  They need some wins if their postseason hopes are to remain alive.  I love the post season in baseball.  It's always a fun time.  I've been watching all season long and it's fun to see everything play out in the final games of the year.  I'm a huge Red Sox fan, but really as long as they do better than the Yankees by the end of the season, I'm pretty happy.

I know this was another fairly short post.  Hopefully I'll have a bit to say later today or tomorrow once I dive into some programming again.  I'm really looking forward to it.  The project I'm working on now is a custom time/date class (without using the ones built into C++).  After that, I have a vector class to write.  Fun times ahead!

No comments: