Monday, October 13, 2008

New Day

So it has been a while since I've kept a blog.  The last one kind of died off after only a couple posts because I made it too focused, I think.  I tried to keep it on video game news and such and I realized that's not really what I want to do anymore.  I figured a place to keep my thoughts would help as of late because I've been more stressed lately between make up programming work, auditing a class, looking for an internship, Puff,  and working as the lead programming for the Asylum MOD project.

With Nicole back in Alabama for a couple weeks and not being sick anymore (I just got over strep throat this past week), I've had some time to do more programming.  I had planned on doing some last week, but the strep throat just took all my energy and concentration out of me.  
 
Besides all of this, I've been thinking of some fun events to do for Puff.  There haven't been many lately, and I think it would be nice to meet up and do something fun with the club outside the regular club meetings once a week.  It's actually one of the main things I plan to bring up at the next Puff meeting this Wed. night (be there!).  We've had a pretty good turn out, though.  I've always felt Puff was a great place to relax and unwind from the stress of classes, work, and project and I hope others feel that way when they attend, too.

I know this was a pretty short post, but I just wanted to get something up while I had some things fresh on my mind for the first blog post.  Once I get back into the swing of things with all this work, I should have quite a bit more to say.

No comments: